Can't Live Without it: Travel Edition

scarf travel essential

Once again I'm joining Cait, Stephanie and Laura for their Friday link up - a really fun way to discover new blogs!

So what else can't I live travel without? A scarf. A nice, long, soft scarf can serve as a blanket or pillow in a freezing and uncomfortable plane cabin, and now that I'm a mama it also doubles as a nursing cover. I didn't even bother buying an actual nursing cover (because see picture above) and it has worked out really well! I've accumulated a pretty good scarf collection from travels, vintage stores (amazing fringe shawl from St. Pete, FL) and gifts from former students, family and friends. My favorite one nowadays is my infinity floral one (similar here).

What else can't you travel without?

you might also like

Travel Tips

8 comments:

  1. Wow -- that's quite the collection! Hopefully Arizona lets you wear them as much as you'd like to. I always travel with a lightweight sweater that is almost scarf material. I'm always freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scarves too! So versatile and can make any outfit pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove flowy scarves. I wear them year-round! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny you say this! My parents just left for five weeks of travel (Europe/New York & Aruba - oh to be retired) and I told my mom to wear a scarf on the plane. You can cover your nose if someone is sneezing, coughing or smells bad. You can wad it up to use as a pillow. Or as a pseudo blanket! Essential! Thanks for linking up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't travel without a good book! I'm either flying or the passenger and I need a book to get me through a trip :)

    Xo
    Candace
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha!! I'm so glad to find another Arizonian who loves scarves as much as I do!! I wish we got to wear them more here, but mine are usually reserved for when we travel too! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't go anywhere without my converse shoes! Great post hahaha! Have a nice day,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. scarves are the best! my scarf was especially useful when we visited turkey and i had to cover my hair at mosques. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a lot to me! Please note I respond privately via email, so If yo are a no-reply blogger, check back!

Louise

About the Writer

I'm Louise, a Tampa Bay based Brazilian-American travel blogger. Join us as we learn and share the ins-and-outs of traveling with a toddler and our sweet rescue pup Oreo, while promoting local nonprofits and wellness along the way.