Hello from Florida

I am so happy to say I am officially back on the air!

This has been an extremely eventful first half of the year. Our life in Arizona seems like a sweet but very distant memory (if you are new to our site, you can read about our cross-country move here). A new city, new jobs for both of us, an often frustrating search for a new home (has anyone else been trying to purchase a house in this market? YOWZERS.) and some other unforeseen curve balls meant any free time I had was spent away from my laptop and with my family instead.

No complaints here: my boys are healthy and safe, we are surrounded by folks that love our little dude, Tampa is really growing on me (hello, old brick cigar factory buildings, 1920s bungalows and cobblestone streets), and we are just about to settle into our new place. Summer is right around the corner, and I can finally dust off my blog's draft folder. I missed writing, I missed reading your entertaining blog posts and sweet comments. So to get our conversation up and running again, I would love to hear from you:

What are your summer plans?

you might also like

about me
Louise

About the Writer

I'm Louise, a Tampa Bay based Brazilian-American travel blogger. Join us as we learn and share the ins-and-outs of traveling with a toddler and our sweet rescue pup Oreo, while promoting local nonprofits and wellness along the way.